Would you like to host a panel or special event at Mephit Fur Meet 2017? Cool, because we’re looking for people to do just that!
Early bird registration for Mephit Fur Meet 2017 ends on December 1st, 2016! The early bird price is $40. After this date the cost of pre-registration will rise to our normal $45.
If you’d like to save a few dollars and get a really low badge number for MFM 2017, register today!
The main theme for Mephit Fur Meet 2017 “True Colors”!
We want to see what makes you, well, you! Show us what makes you unique and different. The furry fandom is full of wonderful diverse people and characters, and it’s this diversity that makes it so much fun.
We can’t wait for Mephit Fur Meet 2017 when we can celebrate the diversity that is in our family!
How’d we do?
If you attended Mephit Fur Meet in 2016, we’d love your feedback on what we got right, and what we got wrong. We listen to every bit of feedback that’s given to us, and made some changes in 2016 based on your input in our 2015 attendee survey.
If like to share, we’d love to listen. Click here to take our MFM 2016 Attendee Survey! Thanks so much for your feedback, if you choose to give it.
This year we’re adding a new membership level, the Founder’s Level. This level is for members that really want to support MFM and keep it going well into the future. It includes upgraded schwag, and access to our new annual Founder’s Level BBQ dinner on Saturday evening. More information on this level is available on our registration page.
New for 2016! We’ve uploaded our conbook to the Internet! If you’d like to see it, please click here!
This is the same conbook we’ve put into print at Mephit Fur Meet this year. If you’ve lost yours, you’re still in luck!
Mephit Fur Meet is just under two weeks away! Can you believe it??
There’s a few things we wanted to remind you of as you’re getting ready to join us in Memphis!
- Remember that you’ll need a government-issued photo ID with your birthday on it when you check in. Our reg staff wants to make sure you are you. We’ve had to turn people away before for not having it, and we really don’t like doing that. 🙁
- We’re accepting cash and most major credit cards this year. Sorry, no checks.
- Please don’t leave anything valuable in your car in plain sight. (Things like electronics, medications, money… all that.) Either hide it, or bring it in with you.
- If you have a service animal with you, please don’t leave them in your car when you go inside. While Labor Day is the end of summer, we’re still in the south, and the heat is not over by a long shot.
- The hotel will charge your card on file for the first night’s stay 72 hours before you check in. If you need to cancel, be sure and do it before then. If you’ve changed credit cards in the past year, make sure they have the correct one on file.
- We’ve updated our Code of Conduct for 2016. You might want to read it before you come.
Help us promote MFM! As you’re making your way to Memphis, let the world know! We’re on Twitter at https://twitter.com/mephitfurmeet and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/mephitfurmeet. The Twitter hashtag for this year is #mephit2016.
Finally! The final programming schedule has been posted on our website. Check it out here:
The mobile version is pretty neat!
Please be safe getting here, and we just can’t wait to welcome you home at Mephit Fur Meet 2016!
The schedule for Mephit Fur Meet 2016 has been finalized! We are hoping there will be no more changes made at this point.
To see the schedule for Mephit Fur Meet 2016, click on the Schedule link at the top of every page.
Thank you to everyone that’s hosting a panel this year! We have a very full schedule for 2016, and we wouldn’t be there without everyone’s help.
That’s a wrap! Pre-registration for Mephit Fur Meet 2016 is now closed! If you didn’t get registered in time, don’t fret! You can still register at the door.
We can’t wait to welcome you home to Mephit Fur Meet in just a few weeks!
If you want to pre-register for Mephit Fur Meet 2016, you’re almost out of time! You have until Friday, August 5th, 2016 to do it! After this time you’ll have to register at the door, and pay the door registration prices.
We’re only accepting Vicennial memberships via pre-registration. This special registration level that’s unique just to celebrate our 20th year is only available for a few more days! Once pre-registration closes, your chance to register at this level will be gone for forever.