In the event of an emergency, we’ve put together the following Emergency Action Plan for our attendees.
- Please gather in the Amphitheater, Panel Rooms, or Hallway at the bottom of the stairs on first floor. These are recognized emergency sheltering areas by the hotel.
- We will attempt to have water coolers in these areas in the event we must shelter for an extended period of time.
- Staff will be located in both locations to keep you advised of weather updates and when it is safe to return to your rooms.
- In the event of power failure, Suiters are asked to return to their rooms and un-suit. This is to cut down on heat and possible odors.
- In the event of fire, the evacuation routes are posted on the back of your hotel room door. We will ask that IF this happens, please head to the Pavilion for shelter and to keep the surrounding areas clear for Emergency Personnel.